Application of Knowledge

According to Anton Chekhov, 'Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice.'

I believe whatever we learn, must be applied in our day to day lives, only then we can mastry that art. Post doing the Acupressure therapy course, I have made my own first aid kit, so that I can help and heal people whenever needed.

MY First Aid Kit included the following:-
1) Methi Strips
2)Sketch pens
3) Seeds (Methi and Chana dana)
4) Paper tape or surgical tape
5) Magnets
6) Probe
7) Jimmy and Foot Rollers
8) Elastic Ring


After refereeing to my course notes plus the practical experience shared my by instructors, I have tried many therapies on my own self plus my loved ones.  
I would be sharing some of the cool therapies with my readers so that they can try it on themselves plus help your loved ones as well. 

These therapies are absolutely safe and have no side effects. 

For relief from Constipation (unable to pass stool) Take a dark green sketchpen and Apply three dots on the indicated places on your finger.  Try it before you go to sleep at night, and see a change in the morning.

(Kindly refer the image below)



Will share many more therapies soon.
Happy reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Psychology Therapy

Lets heal ourselves