Laughing is the best medicine

While teaching roman numerical;
Teacher: If X is 10 and L is 50, what is XL?
Student: I'm not sure, but I saw the numbers on the tags of my mum's clothes.

Therapist: Tell me, what is your biggest fear?
Me, hiding behind the couch: Therapists.

Grandma: When is your b'day?
Pooja: 27th Jan.
Grandma: What year?
Pooja: Every year. 

'What is your name Sir?' the bank teller asked politely.
'Don't you see my signature?' said the man.
'Yes , Sir. That's what aroused my curiosity.'

The end of the year makes me feel-

  • Like it is finally time I start exercising ……. again!
  • That I've successfully wasted 12 months of the year.
  • Like I'm unstoppable, just like time.
  • Energized to create new resolutions.... and break them.
  • Sad that the holidays are over.
  • Like a brave warrior who survived yet another crazy year.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Psychology Therapy

Lets heal ourselves